A RUNDOWN OF LATEST NEWS BRIEFS FOR PROJECTS IN PROGRESS:
There's so much happening in our offices lately we thought we'd help you catch up on some of the latest projects in progress!
1. Construction is underway at Salvatore's new hotel, The Delavan! This 60-room boutique hotel will be adjoined to Salvatore's Italian Gardens. The $8.5 million project adds a 4-story, 44,000SF structure that will include elegantly appointed, luxury style suites, with a fitness center and full-scale spa run by Capello's.
2. We're partnering with Hamister Group Inc. and R&P Oak Hill Development once again to bring a 128-room Hyatt Place Hotel to 310 Rainbow in Niagara Falls. The City of Niagara Falls issued the building permit on June 24th, and will include 14,500SF of meeting and banquet space with 7,000SF of retail space.
3. New windows have been installed at 918 Main Street (The Bosche Building), satisfying the Department of Interior Standards for rehabilitation for historical accuracy. Partner Steve Carmina told Buffalo Rising: "The facade restoration and window designs match to [the] oldest photo we have of the Bosche which happens to have been taken at the time of the building's dedication. Which means what you see being installed has been vetted by my firm, SHPO, and the department of the Interior."
4. Work continues at Sinatra & Co's Phoenix Brewery Building at 835 Washington Street, which will become 30 apartments and 3,000SF commercial space. Partner Jon Morris spoke to Buffalo Rising about the details on the units, including the "access to common roof terraces on the second floor, the north side of the building facing the medical campus, and the third floor roof with panoramic views in all directions."
5. Construction is progressing at the former Moore Business Forms site into a Courtyard by Marriott hotel, which is planned to open on Valentine's Day next year. We're completing the Interiors work for the Patel's on this project, and the building will feature many of the original elements of the previous tenants.
That concludes this session of "Catching Up With CWM"! If you want to keep in touch sign up for our monthly newsletter using the form on the left, and don't forget to follow us on social media!