The Wayne & Waldorf Apartments, 1106-1110 Main Street, were constructed in ca. 1897 on the west side of what was then considered “North Main Street”, just south of Summer Street. The Waldorf is located to the north of the Wayne. The four-story brick apartment blocks are identical, bilaterally symmetrical along Waldorf Place, a small lane running between the two. The buildings were designed by Buffalo architect William H. Archer for James Campsell, who was also a carpenter. We are excited to see so much progress in the restoration and renovation of these apartments!